Groups

Anyone in Hemel hempstead? louiseb84 is Awesome!!!

Hi all,
    I need to buy an item in CEX but its only available @ the Hemel hempstead Branch. Will so much appreciate if anyone around the area can pick it up for me, I ll pay postage to send to myself.
    I have vouchers to post out to whoever can help.

Thanks in advance.

Update: louiseb84 went out of her way to help me with getting the said item. This is really appreciated.

15 Comments

What is it you want?

Original Poster

Its a camera accessory.

Original Poster

Pretty Please Anyone....

Original Poster

bump..

you might want to add a better incentive, no ones going to all that troube for "a voucher"
    not that i live anywhere near there

nebno6

you might want to add a better incentive, no ones going to all that … you might want to add a better incentive, no ones going to all that troube for "a voucher"not that i live anywhere near there

Some people on here help each other because it's a nice thing to do.
    I don't live near Hemel Hempsted but if I did and I could get to the store I'd help the OP out.
    No harm in them asking for a bit of help.

Original Poster

Okay then...I give Whoever can help £10....for the trouble maybe.

Is there many available in the Hemel store or is it a case of needing to go tomorrow? I may be going there Thurs/Fri

Original Poster

louiseb84

Is there many available in the Hemel store or is it a case of needing to … Is there many available in the Hemel store or is it a case of needing to go tomorrow? I may be going there Thurs/Fri

It's just one but I believe it should still be in stock. If you can help I can send you the voucher for payment and any other fees associated with sending it out to me. Thanks

saayinla

It's just one but I believe it should still be in stock. If you can help … It's just one but I believe it should still be in stock. If you can help I can send you the voucher for payment and any other fees associated with sending it out to me. Thanks

I wouldn't want anything for going, just the cost & postage fees will be fine
    I will let you know by tomorrow night if i will be going or not

I would have to have a shower as soon as I came out of the place, this would have to be calculated in the price.

Original Poster

Chiptivo

I would have to have a shower as soon as I came out of the place, this … I would have to have a shower as soon as I came out of the place, this would have to be calculated in the price.

And how much will that be then...lol

Original Poster

louiseb84

I wouldn't want anything for going, just the cost & postage fees will be … I wouldn't want anything for going, just the cost & postage fees will be fine :)I will let you know by tomorrow night if i will be going or not

Thanks for the gesture....

Original Poster

Thanks to louiseb84. I got the Item.

Glad you received it safely, and it was no problem going. Happy I could help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927359
      2. love affairs1344
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047105
      4. word association Game73944484

See more discussions