Still Available! Anyone in the Cramlington area want to see Star Wars?

Posted 17th Dec 2019
I'm going to be away with work so have decided to give my Thursday morning at 00:01, 3D Screen 1 ticket at Cramlington Vue to the first person that asks for it.

Please only say yes if you can genuinely make it. The ticket includes 3D glasses and from what I remember is pretty central to the screen.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Haircut_10017/12/2019 07:23

If the ticket is still available I'd *love* to have it! I went to the …If the ticket is still available I'd *love* to have it! I went to the midnight screening of Avengers: Endgame at Cramlington earlier in the year, it would be great to see Rise Of Skywalker at midnight too.

It's yours! PM coming your way
Haircut_10017/12/2019 07:29

That's epic! I did the Infinity War & Endgame screening, the time flew by, …That's epic! I did the Infinity War & Endgame screening, the time flew by, I nipped in to the Sainsburys first though and got several hours worth of snacks in as any true HUKD user would do

39410925-4SU1z.jpg
Did you look like this?
13 Comments
Lovely thing to do, hope whoever takes it enjoys
May the Force be with you for offering this. Sadly it's no good for me, but I hope someone can use it.
Hopefully somebody local will have it and use it. I'm booked in tomorrow for the Triple Bill! I must be mental, think I'm going to take a packed lunch with me
Very generous 🏻
Toon_army17/12/2019 06:36

Hopefully somebody local will have it and use it. I'm booked in tomorrow …Hopefully somebody local will have it and use it. I'm booked in tomorrow for the Triple Bill! I must be mental, think I'm going to take a packed lunch with me

I've managed to book a seat down in the Midlands for that too now! I've watched all the previous ones in order up to Empire over the past few weeks, hopefully I'll get a chance to watch Return of the Jedi tonight.
Edited by: "IndianaBlues" 17th Dec 2019
If the ticket is still available I'd *love* to have it! I went to the midnight screening of Avengers: Endgame at Cramlington earlier in the year, it would be great to see Rise Of Skywalker at midnight too.
Toon_army17/12/2019 06:36

Hopefully somebody local will have it and use it. I'm booked in tomorrow …Hopefully somebody local will have it and use it. I'm booked in tomorrow for the Triple Bill! I must be mental, think I'm going to take a packed lunch with me

That's epic! I did the Infinity War & Endgame screening, the time flew by, I nipped in to the Sainsburys first though and got several hours worth of snacks in as any true HUKD user would do
Haircut_10017/12/2019 07:23

If the ticket is still available I'd *love* to have it! I went to the …If the ticket is still available I'd *love* to have it! I went to the midnight screening of Avengers: Endgame at Cramlington earlier in the year, it would be great to see Rise Of Skywalker at midnight too.

It's yours! PM coming your way
Haircut_10017/12/2019 07:29

That's epic! I did the Infinity War & Endgame screening, the time flew by, …That's epic! I did the Infinity War & Endgame screening, the time flew by, I nipped in to the Sainsburys first though and got several hours worth of snacks in as any true HUKD user would do

39410925-4SU1z.jpg
Did you look like this?
Phsycronix17/12/2019 08:34

[Image] Did you look like this?

Actually it was more like this. I have no shame.

39413804-PLnaO.jpg
Haircut_10017/12/2019 11:47

Actually it was more like this. I have no shame.[Image]

Be interesting trying to smuggle the trolley in past staff. Park it in the aisle next to your seat!
Edited by: "Phsycronix" 17th Dec 2019
I’d fall asleep doing the triple bill and my arse would go numb, but booked the midnight showing...
Hi all - this is now available again if anyone is free tonight?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions