Groups

Anyone in the media profession and now regret going into it?

New media people/ creative folks?

Discuss?

8 Comments

Banned

You trying to build up a social profile of everyone?

I'm guessing you are?

Have you recently lost your job or something op? You seem to be very worried about what other people do for a living

Original Poster

sancho1983

Have you recently lost your job or something op? You seem to be very … Have you recently lost your job or something op? You seem to be very worried about what other people do for a living

lol no still got a job but im curious see see what peoples views are

i always wanted to be a press snapper 10 years ago & did the accredited course. 3/4 of the way through I decided to ditch after finding what the pay rates were for a regular snapper on a local rag. always wanted to be a sports snapper, but couldnt be arsd with the day to day cheque presentation type jobs. so I went back into IT......

Original Poster

what do you do in IT?

peterjmay

what do you do in IT?

everything!! worked on various contracts/permanent roles over last 12 years. Anything from Support 1st, 2nd, 3rd line to lead on deployments, data/user migrations, infrastructure projects. Currently supporting a banks branch bespoke application front end system, but based on MS technology.

I work for ITV and love it still after many year, especially on days like today!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      2. word association Game74044544
      3. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468
      4. Spotify Family Premium share721

See more discussions