1. Tes Deals
Groups

Anyone in the Tesco Baby and toddler club?

I was just wondering if anyone got there free huggies baby beginnings basket, if so what is in it? Is it worth having?

6 Comments

tinkerbell28;3994666

It was ok, the basket had some use for storing nik naks in it. It came … It was ok, the basket had some use for storing nik naks in it. It came with a little teddy, 1 nappy, some trial wipes, and a couple of muslins, not bad as it's free really.

Mine had a full pack of wipes and a trial pack of tissues,mulins, teddy, vouchers and the basket! Iwas really impressed!
    :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanx i think i will get mine, my voucher runs out at the end of the month

I got mine just over a year ago and got the basket, teddy, muslins, tissues, wipes etc. They send you a little magazine every few months too so well worth getting it

I got what everyone has mentioned above although if I remember rightly do you not have to buy Huggies nappiest to get it

Hi
    I have got one......yes it is worth having as it contains a wooden basket and in it 2pack of pocket tissues, baby booties, 2 huggies nappies,smaal soft toy, a musslin cloth, huggies wet wipes pack ,...thats all i remember but there must be 2 more items ... sorry I don't remember

Huggies Baby Beginnings Basket Includes:

1 x Pack of Huggies pure wipes (72)
    1 x Tesco My babys bedtime powder
    2 x Kleenex Balsam pocket tissues
    1 x Babys first Record Book
    1 x Huggies Teddy Bear
    1 x Muslin Cloth
    2 x 50p off Kleenex tissues
    1 x £1 off Huggies - Any nappies

And a lovely Basket to hold all your baby bits.

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/btc/images/signupgift.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31157
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764315
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846217
      4. RIP DOCTOR WHO22

See more discussions