Anyone in the Tesco Baby and toddler club?

Found 8th Jan 2009
I was just wondering if anyone got there free huggies baby beginnings basket, if so what is in it? Is it worth having?

1. Misc
  2. Baby
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Baby
6 Comments

tinkerbell28;3994666

It was ok, the basket had some use for storing nik naks in it. It came … It was ok, the basket had some use for storing nik naks in it. It came with a little teddy, 1 nappy, some trial wipes, and a couple of muslins, not bad as it's free really.

Mine had a full pack of wipes and a trial pack of tissues,mulins, teddy, vouchers and the basket! Iwas really impressed!
:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanx i think i will get mine, my voucher runs out at the end of the month

I got mine just over a year ago and got the basket, teddy, muslins, tissues, wipes etc. They send you a little magazine every few months too so well worth getting it

I got what everyone has mentioned above although if I remember rightly do you not have to buy Huggies nappiest to get it

Hi
I have got one......yes it is worth having as it contains a wooden basket and in it 2pack of pocket tissues, baby booties, 2 huggies nappies,smaal soft toy, a musslin cloth, huggies wet wipes pack ,...thats all i remember but there must be 2 more items ... sorry I don't remember

Huggies Baby Beginnings Basket Includes:

1 x Pack of Huggies pure wipes (72)
1 x Tesco My babys bedtime powder
2 x Kleenex Balsam pocket tissues
1 x Babys first Record Book
1 x Huggies Teddy Bear
1 x Muslin Cloth
2 x 50p off Kleenex tissues
1 x £1 off Huggies - Any nappies

And a lovely Basket to hold all your baby bits.

http://www.tesco.com/clubcard/btc/images/signupgift.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text