Found 16th Feb 2009
I have some kids VHS tapes suitable for young boys mainly. I wouldnt want much for them just a little extra on top of the actual p&p. If i dug them out would anyone be interested.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Hiya Diva, dont think there is much call for videos anymore....normally charity shops sell them for about 20 - 50p so with p and p prob not worth your while

your lucky if a charity shop will take any tapes these days, no one buying em

Maybe a museum

Original Poster

i know , no-one really wants them as i said i wouldnt want much over p&p, like a £1 more.
I never ask for just p&p since beeing fleeced by P.O staff telling me stuff weighs more than i weighed it myself

DIVA1977;4401740

i know , no-one really wants them as i said i wouldnt want much over p&p, … i know , no-one really wants them as i said i wouldnt want much over p&p, like a £1 more.I never ask for just p&p since beeing fleeced by P.O staff telling me stuff weighs more than i weighed it myself

home scales are sometimes rubbish maybe? i know the p.o. ones are very regularly serviced by trading standards :thumbsup:

whats your avvy btw?

Banned

Which ones are they? any looney tunes?

A rough idea of what they are would be good, if you can remember. My 2 year old has a dvd player in his room but also a video he uses occasionally.

I ended up throwing about 15 disney vhs in the bin about 6 months ago!
the problem is no one will pay more than about 50p for them and they cost more than that to post.

Original Poster

kungfu;4401762

home scales are sometimes rubbish maybe? i know the p.o. ones are very … home scales are sometimes rubbish maybe? i know the p.o. ones are very regularly serviced by trading standards :thumbsup:whats your avvy btw?

My avvy was made for me 2 years ago when i used to host tournaments online.
Suposedly its me
Sexy
Eroctic
Want Me is what it says. All the tournament hosts had sexy avvys

I gave loads away on Freecycle about 6 months ago, must have been about 100 or more, it was all the friends ones etc

Hi there which ones have you got as my son has a tv combi and loves is always wanting something new to watch

I bought 12 disney ones from the charity shop yesterday for £2.50. I think they are graet for the LO's. They don't scratch and you don't have to sit through all the trailers. If they have a favourite I don't mind buying it on DVD but for that price. You won't sell them on here because of the postage. Unless you do them for pick up only. I'd do a good deed and give them to charity.

Original Poster

hotukdeals.com/ite…pes sry guys fogot to do this until lil one in bed last night and they were in his wardrobe

sorry not what my son would watch
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…47104
    2. What do you see?2836
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604807
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322860

See more discussions