Groups

Anyone Interested in CHEAP Football Tops??

I found a website that sells cheap football tops.
    Wasn't sure at first if they were real or not, but after some feedback from others, I decided to buy a couple.
    I got the Germany away and Holland away for £26 delivered. They arrived today and they are great. Real with tags!
    Site takes paypal aswel.
    Based in Thailand, delivery was just over a week.

They do most big clubs and national teams.

24 Comments

based in thailand and real?
    hmmm

Original Poster

Mclovin;2475749

based in thailand and real?hmmm

Yeah mate, mine arrived today and they are 100% real.

They are not real..............just good fakes.

Banned

Syzable;2475767

they look nice the new Barca one is very tempting :whistling:

Original Poster

Syzable;2475767

they must be really really really really really really good fakes mate, I couldnt tell the difference, all the way down to the stiched badges, holograms and tags.

dog_cop;2475772

they look nice the new Barca one is very tempting :whistling:

Pity the new forest one isnt on there.

I have to go down town at 9am to get it on friday :thinking:.

Banned

t0mm;2475795

Pity the new forest one isnt on there.I have to go down town at 9am to … Pity the new forest one isnt on there.I have to go down town at 9am to get it on friday :thinking:.

what new dusters from poundland

dog_cop;2475801

what new dusters from poundland

I hear they're giving the man city one away in thailand :thumbsup::w00t:.

marsland95l2cr;2475790

they must be really really really really really really good fakes mate, I … they must be really really really really really really good fakes mate, I couldnt tell the difference, all the way down to the stiched badges, holograms and tags.

They are excellent. They steal the holograms etc from the manufacturers.......The Far East is the cloning capital of the world.

They are about £3-£5 on the markets there.

But it's a known problem with Footy clubs trying to close them down......but for every 1 the succeed in they open 3 more.

Banned

t0mm;2475819

I hear they're giving the man city one away in thailand :thumbsup::w00t:.

your only jealous just as you have no fans :whistling:and they are giving your new shirts away BOGOF http://smiliesftw.com/x/wavey.gif

Original Poster

Syzable;2475844

They are excellent. They steal the holograms etc from the … They are excellent. They steal the holograms etc from the manufacturers.......The Far East is the cloning capital of the world. :)They are about £3-£5 on the markets there.But it's a known problem with Footy clubs trying to close them down......but for every 1 the succeed in they open 3 more.

Oh rite, doesn't bother me, always get a nice fake one when im on holiday and they are nothing like these. just wish they had more clubs as I would buy loads.

dog_cop;2475865

your only jealous just as you have no fans :whistling:and they are giving … your only jealous just as you have no fans :whistling:and they are giving your new shirts away BOGOF

We have fans.
    More than many teams.

BOGOF I HEAR YOU SAY?!

Whats your address I'll post you one.:p

marsland95l2cr;2475873

Oh rite, doesn't bother me, always get a nice fake one when im on holiday … Oh rite, doesn't bother me, always get a nice fake one when im on holiday and they are nothing like these. just wish they had more clubs as I would buy loads.

Told my friend he's buying the chelsea one.

When did you order it and when did it come?

Original Poster

I ordered last saturday and came today. 6 working days later.

Original Poster

Im gonna wait until they have the new man utd one and get that, maybe along with the white Inter, barca away and brazil.

what are these like size wise big fitting or small?

saw on another website that Medium is like large (on two shirts) so i'd guess ordering the side dowen?

Are you able to show a picture of the one(s) you received? Id like the croatian one but am quite unsure considering there's so many fakes...

Original Poster

corsa12345;2476002

what are these like size wise big fitting or small?

t0mm;2476019

saw on another website that Medium is like large (on two shirts) so i'd … saw on another website that Medium is like large (on two shirts) so i'd guess ordering the side dowen?

I ordered a Medium in both thinking it would be Large, but both were a UK Medium. The Holland top is a bit smaller (nike) but the germany one it fine (adidas).

Original Poster

yimmie;2476087

Are you able to show a picture of the one(s) you received? Id like the … Are you able to show a picture of the one(s) you received? Id like the croatian one but am quite unsure considering there's so many fakes...

Ill try and get pics up. Trust me you will not be disappointed. I found the site on the sigames forum. loads of people posted pics of their tops on there. Its down at the mo tho.

your right tom up the forest

Any issues with customs duty etc? Do they send as gifts, marked less than £18 or whatever the limit is?

I've used these guys before and was fairly pleased. I did notice that the print on the back came off through a couple of weeks washing and that the badges on the arms faded. They are still good for the price.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions