Anyone into dance remix?

Found 2nd Jul
I am struggling to find who has done a remix of Daya Hide Away and wonder if anyone on here is into dance remix that may be able to identify the artist for the remix?

Just on the off chance anyone knows how to identify artists that do the remix. I have listened to remix on youtube by searching but it is not the one I am looking for, which came from a compilation of the 2018 remix.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Try using Shazam it may pick up the mix?
rayanfield834 m ago

Try using Shazam it may pick up the mix?

how does that work? i heard a mix on shazam which i found through the search engine, but it is not the one that i am looking for.
Seems like you’ve tried it. Have you got a copy of the track and are trying to identify the artist who remixed it?
rayanfield839 m ago

Seems like you’ve tried it. Have you got a copy of the track and are t …Seems like you’ve tried it. Have you got a copy of the track and are trying to identify the artist who remixed it?

yes, i have a short clip from the compilation and i want to find the full track. most of the mix that i have heard is far too slow and the one i wanted was much faster and more to my liking. i have managed to find it now as it was a several pages down the search engine and after trying different words in the engine. it is by chunky dip bootleg, so sorted

i guess there is no such thing as an automatic identifier to identifier the artist by just pasting in a short clip as that would be very helpful as it takes a long time to find the right mix from listening to a short clip and there are so many remix artists out there.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants