Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone just got a random ebay 20 quid off voucher?

I just logged in to see i have a voucher for 20 quid off purchases , no idea why/how they gave it to me cos I use this account to sell/buy regularly ,only reason i can think of is maybe they gave it cos I opened a case against someone who sold me a wii u without a charging cable and would not reply back at all so i opened a case and then let it time out cos I did not want to send it back for a 5 quid cable.

7 Comments

I got one today too with an email saying its to say sorry for the Ebay hacking and having to change passwords etc

wow wish they send me one.

Not got one

i hope i get one, need to order something

Wow, so they are saying sorry to some members and compensating them but not others. They are just digging a deeper hole for themselves if you ask me.

Probably some kind of tax avoidance on their part
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423514459
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851340
      3. £75 voucher for Argos, M&S or NEXT when you take out Life Insurance (£63.90…88
      4. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?25

See more discussions