Anyone just see Ordinary Harrison KO Sprott

8 replies
Found 9th Apr 2010
What a duff fight as usual, but last night Ordinary pulled out a punch from nowhere to KO Sprott clean out.....hope Sprotts OK

8 Comments

Cracking ending to the fight. One of the nastiest KO's I have seen.

Did you see the replay with all the blood coming out of this mouth. Nasty :thumbsup:

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;8328786

Cracking ending to the fight. One of the nastiest KO's I have seen.Did … Cracking ending to the fight. One of the nastiest KO's I have seen.Did you see the replay with all the blood coming out of this mouth. Nasty :thumbsup:

yeh was a good KO. came out of nowhere. seriously can u see him fighting Haye, Klitscho?? Would be a laff....

lanc_red;8328806

yeh was a good KO. came out of nowhere. seriously can u see him fighting … yeh was a good KO. came out of nowhere. seriously can u see him fighting Haye, Klitscho?? Would be a laff....

Lol Haye and both of the Klitschko brothers would blow him out of the ring. I'm looking forward to Haye fighting one of the brothers. Will be one of the biggest fights in a while

Original Poster

CFC_Mark;8328858

Lol Haye and both of the Klitschko brothers would blow him out of the … Lol Haye and both of the Klitschko brothers would blow him out of the ring. I'm looking forward to Haye fighting one of the brothers. Will be one of the biggest fights in a while

yeh should be a good fight.....im praying that theres a fight in Vegas come the end of September when im over there. if not a fight @ least UFC.

Looking forward to the Mayweather Sugar Shane fight. whens Khan figt next? think he fights 2 in space of just over a month??

Banned

Just looked at knockout on youtube. Looked like the fight was a bore, Harrison suddenly came to life after the KO.

Original Poster

master_chief;8328979

Just looked at knockout on youtube. Looked like the fight was a bore, … Just looked at knockout on youtube. Looked like the fight was a bore, Harrison suddenly came to life after the KO.

bore it was as predicted...even the missus asked for it to be turned over and shes got an eye for a good fight.

harrison only threw that punch....!!

Supermod

Haye or Vitali would absolute ruin Harrison.

Banned

magicjay1986;8329008

Haye or Vitali would absolute ruin Harrison.

In a prison shower room type ruin??
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Electric Bike Advice.33
    2. putting dry clean only through washing machne109
    3. Microsoft Surface Pro - reviews/comments/alternatives!44
    4. amazon echo idiots guide57

See more discussions