Groups
    EXPIRED

ANYONE kind enough to get me a Orange wednsday code

Hi all i would be so very grateful if anyone can get me a orange wednsday code please p.m many thanks

4 Comments

Banned

Yeah, if you message me tomorrow morning

Original Poster

D4ND4N

Yeah, if you message me tomorrow morning

Thanks ever so much you can p.m me the code here would be so grateful can you do it now for me please

I got a cheapo orange sim with credit on from eBay, at the moment you can get one with £2.50 credit loaded for 99p (or 'best offer') + 30p p&p (item number 290479199347) or if you go to the cinema quite a bit you can get a sim with £11 credit for £4.99 del (or 'best offer) (item number 300398132902).
    The Orange Wednesday texts cost 35p so you will get quite a few trips to the cinema from these.
    Might be useful for next time

Original Poster

sickly sweet

I got a cheapo orange sim with credit on from eBay, at the moment you can … I got a cheapo orange sim with credit on from eBay, at the moment you can get one with £2.50 credit loaded for 99p (or 'best offer') + 30p p&p (item number 290479199347) or if you go to the cinema quite a bit you can get a sim with £11 credit for £4.99 del (or 'best offer) (item number 300398132902).The Orange Wednesday texts cost 35p so you will get quite a few trips to the cinema from these.Might be useful for next time

Thanks for that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Nintendo Ships Every Switch With a Hidden NES Emulator24
      2. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…55
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553760
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826345

See more discussions