Groups

Anyone kind enough/smart enough to fix my iPhone Screen

It was dropped and is now cracked but you can still see what's happening on the screen its just looks like its smashed lol because i dropped it

Can you let me know how much it will be please, also if you like you could tell me where to get the stuff if it is fairly simple.

Thanks James

6 Comments

i repiared my own took about 20mins. Screen cost 20£ or so

edit: screen replacement from ebay- you have to get the digitiser screen as just the glass front is useless as you cant seperate the screen from the digitizer without breaking it.

hope that helps. oh and i could do it for you if you covered the costs.

Original Poster

gs-rai;5850112

i repiared my own took about 20mins. Screen cost 20£ or soedit: screen … i repiared my own took about 20mins. Screen cost 20£ or soedit: screen replacement from ebay- you have to get the digitiser screen as just the glass front is useless as you cant seperate the screen from the digitizer without breaking it.hope that helps. oh and i could do it for you if you covered the costs.

thanks for the quick reply mate, and i saw the digitizer on eBay and weren't sue if that was with the glass or not, but from what you said i presume it is ?

Cheers James

james_lfc;5850135

thanks for the quick reply mate, and i saw the digitizer on eBay and … thanks for the quick reply mate, and i saw the digitizer on eBay and weren't sue if that was with the glass or not, but from what you said i presume it is ? Cheers James

yeah i bought the glass screen for mine first, and had a look at the how to guides on youtube and they all used digitizer ones.

its not THAT hard to do. you need a hair dryer and a small precsion screw driver.

Original Poster

okay mate thanks alot i should manage it then, if i get in faffle i'll pm you :P and we can sort some payment out or something, would that be okay ?

Thanks James

james_lfc;5850181

okay mate thanks alot i should manage it then, if i get in faffle i'll pm … okay mate thanks alot i should manage it then, if i get in faffle i'll pm you :P and we can sort some payment out or something, would that be okay ? Thanks James

yeah no prob. best ordering the screen now as they take over a week to come. tip - while you wait is to use a screen protector ontop of the glass to allow u to use it:thumbsup:

Original Poster

gs-rai;5850226

yeah no prob. best ordering the screen now as they take over a week to … yeah no prob. best ordering the screen now as they take over a week to come. tip - while you wait is to use a screen protector ontop of the glass to allow u to use it:thumbsup:

good tip mate,i cant believe i dint think of that ! :L
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1214
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30116
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …93166
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764505

See more discussions