Expired

Anyone know a contact email address for Heinz UK? The online form isn't working.

Found 28th Mar 2014
Just need to ask them something and I am unable to do it using their online form as it results in an error despite using IE or Chrome.
Community Updates
AskHeinz
6 Comments
Send them a tweet.
Ring them on their free phone number & ask for their direct email if you don't want to broach why you are contacting them, over the phone. 0800 528 5757 or try Consumercare@uk.hjheinz.com, that email comes under their privacy policy but it could go to the right department for you.
Edited by: "Dea332" 28th Mar 2014
Original Poster
Captainbeavus

Send them a tweet.

I needed to send them quite a bit of info so a tweet wasn't sufficient, but thanks anyway.
Original Poster
Dea332

Ring them on their free phone number & ask for their direct email if you … Ring them on their free phone number & ask for their direct email if you don't want to broach why you are contacting them, over the phone. 0800 528 5757 or try Consumercare@uk.hjheinz.com, that email comes under their privacy policy but it could go to the right department for you.

Thanks, I've sent an email to that address.

Banned
Remove those 2 browsers and get firefox
If you need to send them quite a bit....you'd be better off getting a gas bottle....filling it up, and sending it in the post.
Maybe email a video too of your last camping trip with a clip of the final night's 'blazing saddles' type supper around the campfire.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions