Groups

anyone know a contact email address for play.com?

i know i can phone the helpline but ideally i would like to email them as i cant ring til weds due to 12 hour shifts at work. placed an order in april which was due to be dispatched in 3-5 weeks but still nothing

8 Comments

Banned

when i april as if end of april thats only 5 weeks ago, whats does the status next to your oder

Original Poster

sassie;8827424

when i april as if end of april thats only 5 weeks ago, whats does the … when i april as if end of april thats only 5 weeks ago, whats does the status next to your oder

29th and order taken :thumbsup:

Original Poster

boothy;8827423

[email protected]@play.comringing yields better results though

thanks i looked all over on the site but couldnt find them. have some rep :-D

Banned

donna-lou;8827446

29th and order taken :thumbsup:

so just over 6 weeks, depends to how good a bargain it was, is it still listed on the site? it was from play not playtrade can you not just cancel order via your account

Original Poster

sassie;8827459

so just over 6 weeks, depends to how good a bargain it was, is it still … so just over 6 weeks, depends to how good a bargain it was, is it still listed on the site? it was from play not playtrade

it was still lasted last time i looked about 2 weeks ago, still saying dispatched in 3-5 weeks and was from play. i had an email on 14/05 saying they were waiting for stock. i would just like a rough idea on how long it will be really

Banned

donna-lou;8827472

it was still lasted last time i looked about 2 weeks ago, still saying … it was still lasted last time i looked about 2 weeks ago, still saying dispatched in 3-5 weeks and was from play. i had an email on 14/05 saying they were waiting for stock. i would just like a rough idea on how long it will be really

i dont think they will know an exact date, they will probably just give an estimate, but as you have already found out an estimate is just that
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31157
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764315
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846217
      4. RIP DOCTOR WHO22

See more discussions