Anyone know a free auction snipe service

7 replies
Found 30th Jan 2010
I felt like buying some cheap collection only items but i dont like being snipped... which keeps happening so wondered if anyone uses a free one which isnt going to use my login for anything else?

I found loads in a google search like: auctionlotsnipe.com but dont really want to trust a site with no feedback...

Cheers

7 Comments

Auction Stealer lets you do 3 per week free of charge

Original Poster

FLANBAY;7704741

Auction Stealer lets you do 3 per week free of charge

ok cheers... have you used them? reliable? and trustworthy?

may be after more then 3 a week so anymore?

oh and repped

jamhops;7704858

ok cheers... have you used them? reliable? and trustworthy?may be after … ok cheers... have you used them? reliable? and trustworthy?may be after more then 3 a week so anymore?oh and repped

Yes I use them all the time and have won a few auctions with them. I think the bid is made with only 15 seconds to go so unlikely to leave time for a counter bid.

There is another one called Auction Sniper which one of my mates uses, he thinks they are good too and I think you get a free trial. Have you also looked at fat fingers, it searches for spelling mistakes in Ebay listings so items which are unlikely to come up in peoples normal searches, so in theory are cheaper.

fatfingers.co.uk/

I've used ]Prospector and can say it's very good. Not sure what the limitations on it are though (e.g. 30 days free use, 2 snipes per day, etc etc)..

snapfiles.com/get…tml

p.s. can bid up to 3 secs before auction end if I remember correctly..

goofbay

Snoop7;7705703

goofbay

Just joined Goofbay ...thanks for the info. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.1017
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769487
    3. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3386
    4. Wow apple you really are bad1521

See more discussions