Groups

Anyone know a good (free) floorplan software.

Wanting to change the layout in the bedroom, so looking for software where I can draw the floorplan to scale and insert furniture and be able to move it around virtually,

Anyone got something they can recommend?

12 Comments

I use this, it lets you add furniture from differnt companies and everything, plus is 3D

mydeco.com/roo…er/

Original Poster

choc1969;3273668

I use this, it lets you add furniture from differnt companies and … I use this, it lets you add furniture from differnt companies and everything, plus is 3Dhttp://mydeco.com/rooms/planner/

Wow thats impressive but a bit too much for what I want, just looking for a birds eye view where you can basicaly draw your existing stuff to scale and drag it around.
    Rep for that though as its an amazing tool and bookmarked for future projects.

Looks like its back to graph paper for me:?

I use ]smartdraw and it can be downloaded free here, simple enough

Original Poster

choc1969;3273971

I use ]smartdraw and it can be downloaded free here, simple enough

Ah that looks just nthe job, I remember having this before for planning the garden I think and the trial ran out:thumbsup: Where theres a will theres a way though (either that or a codicil removing me from it:whistling:).

harlzter;3274496

Ah that looks just nthe job, I remember having this before for planning … Ah that looks just nthe job, I remember having this before for planning the garden I think and the trial ran out:thumbsup: Where theres a will theres a way though (either that or a codicil removing me from it:whistling:).

Indeedy :viking:

Ikea have an ok one for free download.

chesso;3274809

as he says http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_GB/rooms_ideas/splashplanners.html

Sorry thanks chesso i was being lazy.

ryancs;3274819

Sorry thanks cheeso i was being lazy.

Oi, watch it with the cheeso!! :w00t:
    Joking. No probs.

chesso;3274825

Oi, watch it with the cheeso!! :w00t:Joking. No probs.

What you talking about?:whistling:

ryancs;3274832

What you talking about?:whistling:

:giggle:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846347
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4682234
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764696
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2545

See more discussions