Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone know a good site for GHD's??

The wife's GHD has passed away after a good innings of 6 years..

I'm looking for some new ones. IV's with the thin plate..

Anyone seen any good offers?

Feel Unique seem to have good offers but i can't any codes to get the price down.

Help!!

If i get them really cheap I might get a treat off her ;o)

19 Comments

Banned

maybe easier to put the cheapest you have found, as we can all find them, just at different prices, you put in what you have found the cheapest then we can try and beat it

also is it the normal slim ghd you want or the mini styler

Amazon do them on offer sometimes - might be worth a look?

Original Poster

I'm after normal slim ones..

OK the cheapest i've found is

girlznight.co.uk/ - using code "mvc10"

This get's it down to £86.36

The problem is that the reviews for this site aint been the best.

hotukdeals.com/ite…-de

and they were £80 at one point!

Banned

asos are £95 with free thermo protector, amazon are slightly more expensive and neither are on cashback sites, well not that i know of, amazon gets you nectar points, and have heard bed reviews for the site you are referring to, think the thermo protector is over 10 quid, so not to bad and from a reputable retailer

asos asos.com/Ghd…tor

i got mine from hq hair £86 including nxt day delivery but tht was with a 25% off code!

Banned

dee.s.g;7651717

i got mine from hq hair £86 including nxt day delivery but tht was with a … i got mine from hq hair £86 including nxt day delivery but tht was with a 25% off code!

and the code is?

Original Poster

dee.s.g;7651717

i got mine from hq hair £86 including nxt day delivery but tht was with a … i got mine from hq hair £86 including nxt day delivery but tht was with a 25% off code!

wow thanks! I guess i'll do nothing with this as you aint given me a code!!!!

thye site is OOS anyway

Banned

dont know if this 20% off will work on ghd on asos but you could try ASOSINSTYLE

would bring them down to £76

Original Poster

Sassie! You are a bloody star!! that does work!!

£77.95!!

Banned

TheOvenglove;7652636

Sassie! You are a bloody star!! that does work!!£77.95!!

your welcome, maybe you could thank the person here for the code, i copied and pasted from there

hotukdeals.com/ite…p=0

The old ones - was it the cable that packed in? Because they're cheap and easy to replace. Well, I managed it! Message me if you want more info.

Original Poster

Hi Turtle,

I did take them apart. there is a bad connection on the back plate but we couldn't get to it because the hinge joint was impossible to unlock! they are know to be stiff but 3 men and a truck engineer couldn't even do it!!!

Yer, how easy is the power cable! It's like plugging in a TV Aerial!

Original Poster

Of this is a really good guide for taking GHD's apart!

ghd-repair.co.uk/the…tml

debenhams.com/web…_-1

Was £100.00 > Now £50.00 Codes on HUKD for another 20% off & SHD1 for free del

Banned

snowtiger;7660612

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_325007023303_-1Was £100.00 > Now £50.00 Codes on HUKD for another 20% off & SHD1 for free del

they arent ghds :? and can be had for the same or less in most places without the use of codes

sassie;7660643

they arent ghds :? and can be had for the same or less in most places … they arent ghds :? and can be had for the same or less in most places without the use of codes

they arent ghds ............ Yes we know that Sassie, bless ya' :roll: lmao
    The link is showing a good decent alternative ;-)
    Hard to get them elsewhere for much under £40 though!

Banned

snowtiger;7660872

they arent ghds ............ Yes we know that Sassie, bless ya' :roll: … they arent ghds ............ Yes we know that Sassie, bless ya' :roll: lmaoThe link is showing a good decent alternative ;-)Hard to get them elsewhere for much under £40 though!

well you could have bleedin said that, i justy clicked through hoping to get a pair of ghds for £50, you bad women

sassie;7660914

well you could have bleedin said that, i justy clicked through hoping to … well you could have bleedin said that, i justy clicked through hoping to get a pair of ghds for £50, you bad women

my bad :oops: I iz sowwy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68
      2. is it still possible/easy to add the playstore to a new kindle fire 811
      3. GP Vaccinations: telling patient they are out of stock and go private66
      4. Sky or virgin11

See more discussions