Anyone know a good workout for burning fat on Cardio machines?

6 replies
Found 2nd Jun 2009
As above please.

1. Misc
  2. Exercise
6 Comments

Interval training is one of the best on treadmills, basics are to sprint for x amount of minutes at higher speed and then slow the pace to a near walk for x amount of minutes, then gradually increase time for both, google it, very good for burning fat, usual though make sure you speak to a pro or doc to make sure its something your body can handle,

Have a look here,

exercise.about.com/cs/…htm

I used to love doing it, gives you a great feeling as your amount of time increases as you become fitter

guy above gave great advice, also try cross trainer for 15 mins at about 13kmh then try another 15 mion at 8kmh. similar principle, but works more areas.

treadmill - flat out for one min- jump onto the sides for 1 min rest. then repeat for 20 min 3-4 times a week, reason you jump off is to keep the treadmill goin at same speed so you dont have to manually slow it down speed it up all the time. unbeatable fat burner. :thumbsup:

kungfu;5383543

treadmill - flat out for one min- jump onto the sides for 1 min rest. … treadmill - flat out for one min- jump onto the sides for 1 min rest. then repeat for 20 min 3-4 times a week, reason you jump off is to keep the treadmill goin at same speed so you dont have to manually slow it down speed it up all the time. unbeatable fat burner. :thumbsup:

Id break my neck.
Just brought a treadmill actually. So i hope you are all right. Let ya know when im a size 10 lol

Banned

don't eat so much food ...:thumbsup:

dog_cop;5383822

don't eat so much food ...:thumbsup:

That won't help :roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33