Groups

Anyone know a place sells reasonably priced in-line water filters for fridges?

We need new water filters for our American style fridge freezer. They're the in-line type. I can't find any reasonably priced ones online. Anyone know somewhere sells these?

7 Comments

We buy ours here

pozzani.co.uk/

Original Poster

mikey_d

We buy ours herehttps://www.pozzani.co.uk/

Thanks. They haven't half gone up in price. I think I paid about £24 for 3 the last time.

mickrick

Thanks. They haven't half gone up in price. I think I paid about £24 for … Thanks. They haven't half gone up in price. I think I paid about £24 for 3 the last time.

We buy their own compatibles, we pay about £13.50 which is way cheaper than the Samsung ones

Bought our LG replacements off ebay.
    They claim to be same as the originals, filled with coconut shells??? They fit fine and touch wood, so far, no leaks after 6 replacements.
    I can't comment on whether they're any good or not as I just drink from the tap.
    Edited by: "u664541" 12th Dec 2016

Original Poster

u664541

Bought our LG replacements off ebay.They claim to be same as the … Bought our LG replacements off ebay.They claim to be same as the originals, filled with coconut shells??? They fit fine and touch wood, so far, no leaks after 6 replacements.I can't comment on whether they're any good or not as I just drink from the tap.

Have you a link to the seller?

mickrick

Have you a link to the seller?

thewaterfiltermen

Original Poster

Thanks. I'll give their shop a check later.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…610
      2. 2 for 1 at Alton Towers this weekend?89
      3. Family Spotify account66
      4. Nowtv offer at Merlin Attractions34

See more discussions