Groups

Anyone know a really good inflatable sofa bed?

Am looking for one for the loft, I've got a sofa bed up there but it's not very good.

I've been looking at this one:

amazon.co.uk/Dri…8-2

which looks to be the right thing but there are no reviews for it. I saw a review for something similar that said that it seemed to deflate itself. Maybe they were just unlucky?

The aerobed looks like a better bed but is much more expensive and isn't a sofa bed.

So, anyone know a good one?

Cheers!

6 Comments

Original Poster

drbunsen;4041072

with a mains pump … with a mains pump http://www.worldoftents.co.uk/bestway-inflatable-sofa-bed-w240v-pump-p-1342.html

Have you got one? Is it any good?

£40 seems to be the going price, just want to know if they're any good!

Banned

yeh, i have this one and its great, inflates quickly and comes with a handy carry bag

Original Poster

drbunsen;4047623

yeh, i have this one and its great, inflates quickly and comes with a … yeh, i have this one and its great, inflates quickly and comes with a handy carry bag

Brilliant, thankyou very much for your help.

I assume it stays inflated at night reasonably well, and is comfortable to sit/lay on?

There is this deal i posted if you are near a Dunelm Mill;

hotukdeals.com/ite…ou/

It really does inflat in 60 seconds and my siter in law slept on it last night and said it was very comfortable.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767275
      2. What would be HELL to you?55
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1526
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047117

See more discussions