Anyone know a site where I can get HTC mobile unlock codes

5 replies
Found 10th Dec 2009
As the title says I need an unlock code for my HTC Touch Plus. T-Mobile (bunch of b*stards) want to charge for it and say it could take upto 28 days to arrive.

5 Comments

for my HTCs ive never used a code, always unlocked via flashing the rom/radio.

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;7179892

for my HTCs ive never used a code, always unlocked via flashing the … for my HTCs ive never used a code, always unlocked via flashing the rom/radio.

Ok..... I have no idea what that means or how to do it. lol :oops:

Fancy giving me a step by step or pointing me to where I can get one. PM me if you'd rather not post it on here. Pwwwwwwwwwweeeease.

Uncle Monkey;7179964

Ok..... I have no idea what that means or how to do it. lol :oops:Fancy … Ok..... I have no idea what that means or how to do it. lol :oops:Fancy giving me a step by step or pointing me to where I can get one. PM me if you'd rather not post it on here. Pwwwwwwwwwweeeease.

I wouldnt recommend doing it if you dont even know what it is, normally its a straight forward process but if it messes up you can sit for hours trying to fix it and sometimes will end up with a brick!

But if you want to have a look:
forum.xda-developers.com/

i need to get a vairy touch t-mobile unlocked too if anyone knows how to do it free please

Original Poster

edjaned;7179990

i need to get a vairy touch t-mobile unlocked too if anyone knows how to … i need to get a vairy touch t-mobile unlocked too if anyone knows how to do it free please

I have to do one of those to.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769526
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114653
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2535
    4. word association Game74244927

See more discussions