Groups

Anyone know a store that has a "price beat promise" that'd match/beat DSGi?

Tried googling and no luck
    Basically looking for one of those "Will beat competitor's price by 10% or more" kinda promises that float around.

Was aiming to get a PS3 160GB for lower than £196 using this method, any tips?

5 Comments

Where are you based mate?

Original Poster

NE Kent, any ideas? I vaguely remember a big chain having a promise/policy like this, but i could be wrong

Original Poster

Just an update for anyone else interested:

Googled around a bit more and found out Comet used to do this but don't anymore, now they just pricematch.
    Same applies to PCworld/Currys, but seeing as they're the store i wanted to price beat anyway, etc.

Nearest thing available atm that i know of is Asda and Tesco with their price beating stuff on groceries, where they refund the difference+more

You got an Apollo2000 near you, they supposedly will beat any price of a store within 10miles.

apollo2000.co.uk/

if you have a bennetts near you they will match, our local actually has a sign on the way into sainsburys saying they will beat their price (both are on the same retail park.)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31137
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44

See more discussions