Anyone know a way to reduce pain to groin area after cricket ball collision?

Found 14th Sep 2009
As title was running past pitch and *caught* hard cricket ball in my area after a mighty hit.
Community Updates
29 Comments
ice? x
Original Poster
Yeah got ice on it, cheers.
Its the packet of frozen peas I think and take some pain killers like ibuprofen
All of the above. Definitely do NOT use Deep Heat.
My sympathies OP. Has happened to me a few times with a football and it hurts like a hurty thing. Hilarious when you see it happen to someone else though....
Original Poster
Taken some paracetamol so have to wait a while to use ibuprofen.
Yeah had a football strike on Friday and it wreaked and you can walk it off but this cricket ball is a different league, legs and torso ache.
castration:thumbsup:
transit;6290689

castration:thumbsup:

lmao

also just love your tags OP :thumbsup:
Banned
6 cans of special brew
a prossy?
middle wicket syndrome ...........
Another cricket ball in the knackers?

A bit like another beer to cure the hangover.
electriclinux;6290683

Taken some paramedical so have to wait a while to use ibuprofen.Yeah had … Taken some paramedical so have to wait a while to use ibuprofen.Yeah had a football strike on Friday and it wreaked and you can walk it off but this cricket ball is a different league, legs and torso ache.

If you mean paracetamol you can take paracetamol and ibuprofen together :thumbsup:
Original Poster
ChipSticks;6290728

If you mean paracetamol you can take paracetamol and ibuprofen together … If you mean paracetamol you can take paracetamol and ibuprofen together :thumbsup:

Damn auto spell checker had to add paracetamol to dictionary otherwise it auto corrects it. Also can I, might just do that then. :thumbsup:
electriclinux;6290743

Damn auto spell checker had to add paracetamol to dictionary otherwise it … Damn auto spell checker had to add paracetamol to dictionary otherwise it auto corrects it. Also can I, might just do that then. :thumbsup:

You can, once my OH was in pain and doctor told him to take 2 paracetamol and 2 ibuprofen every 4 hours. :thumbsup:
Original Poster
ChipSticks;6290764

You can, once my OH was in pain and doctor told him to take 2 paracetamol … You can, once my OH was in pain and doctor told him to take 2 paracetamol and 2 ibuprofen every 4 hours. :thumbsup:

Cheers my groin thanks you, that is in addition to all women over the world. :w00t:
electriclinux;6290786

Cheers my groin thanks you, that is in addition to all women over the … Cheers my groin thanks you, that is in addition to all women over the world. :w00t:

I've never been thanked by a groin before :? :-D lol
Dont use Peas, Use ICE. Peas warm up too quickly to be of any use.
Take Ibuprofen to reduce any potential swelling. take a couple of paracetamol at the same time for pain relief
Original Poster
Ok ice only.
put it on a pillow =] x
Original Poster
xbecky07x;6290834

put it on a pillow =] x

I think we better be careful now as the mods are going to come in and say no pillow talk on this website. :oops:
hit it again and u will forget the last hit lol
clearly what I said.
Fast massage.
Original Poster
deek72;6290985

Fast massage.

Offer?
electriclinux;6291050

Offer?

:oops::oops::oops:
Get one of these, helps support the little guys, :thumbsup:

martinberrillsports.com/joc…tml

Did mine in on a flow rider, swole up like a pair of cricket balls ,was agony, same pain killer method as recommended, ice in a plastic bag on them , and get the feet up, wearing the jockstrap helps keep them supported.

[IMG]martinberrillsports.com/ima…php?img=ztDJyNPalLfUxtOBwdvXztWR0tHV&w=150&h=105&page=prod_info[/IMG]
Original Poster
Cheers.
Chop a couple of chili's and rub in your eyes. Guarantee you won't notice the pain in your 'groin' anymore!
Original Poster
starsparkle2311;6292058

you feeling better yet Linux?:)

no but thanks for asking:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions