Groups

Anyone know about John Lewis in store collection?

I recently ordered an item in a John Lewis store that was out of stock but was being ordered in for collection. It says I can pick it up on Tuesday but I'm wondering if anyone knows what time on Tuesday I should pop in? Or does anyone know when it is likely to arrive on Monday and if so if they allow for early collection? I'm quite keen to get my order as another company let me down and I had to wait for a refund.

5 Comments

all questions are store depending..... I have had goods confirmed at store as early as 9am and as late as 2pm. You do receive a text/email when arrived at store and ready to collect

They usually say 2pm but if the "lorry" delivering to store has the goods before that, it will be scanned into the system and you should get the email as soon as it's done.

Why are you waiting for your refund from the other company? Surely that isn't relevant to your JL collection?

Original Poster

Ahh so they get in touch? Good to know, hoping they'll be early!

I usually get a text when item is ready.

Original Poster

No idea why but the site cut off most of my last post. In short the refund was nothing to do wit JL, but that is why I am so inpatient to receive my item Thanks for the help folks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Wi-Fi extender33
      2. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?22
      3. Any better deals after year's Sky subscription is nearly up?22
      4. sky q is it a good deal?55

See more discussions