Groups

Anyone know about Myhermes?

Had something meant to be delivered by them and it was sent Tuesday, assumed they wont deliver on a Saturday so went out around 4pm.

Was checking tonight to see if it would be getting delivered tommorow and it said "calling card left" for yesterday which must mean they attempted delivery?

It's just their system is strange.as it said at 5am out for delivery to courier.

They have no contact details and I am not at the property so cant get it redeliverd till I go back tommorow etc.

20 Comments

I use them all the time,never had any issues....calling card left means attempted delivery.....they use local couriers to deliver(i.e housewives with cars)

Use them often, they're ok :thumbsup:

I have used them loads of times, no problems.
    Not the quickest but always safe reliable and cheap.
    Agree with Boothy

Original Poster

boothy;8565690

I use them all the time,never had any issues....calling card left means … I use them all the time,never had any issues....calling card left means attempted delivery.....they use local couriers to deliver(i.e housewives with cars)

Lol was thinking just as I left this car pulled up with some chavvy looking girl and gave me an evil look she was probably angry that I left instead of waiting.

But that was around 3.45 not the time it said on site.

She even parked on double yellow lines.

Is it easy to rearrange delivery? I would like it done tommorow or Tuesday if I can so if I can do it tonight its great.

Banned

Yeah there a good company i use them when i sending stuff to my sis in wales u shud just go back online and re arrange ur deivery if u do it 2night u shud get it sorted for 2morro and usually they dont pick up on a sturday unless u request it as it costs u extra

Nothing strange about the courier timing, they normally leave the depot dead early in the morning. Well, my courier shipments usually say they've left early anyway.

Original Poster

liam15500;8565797

Yeah there a good company i use them when i sending stuff to my sis in … Yeah there a good company i use them when i sending stuff to my sis in wales u shud just go back online and re arrange ur deivery if u do it 2night u shud get it sorted for 2morro and usually they dont pick up on a sturday unless u request it as it costs u extra

I cant find a link for redelivery online nor a phone number just email

SuperEd

you can contact us by telephone on 0871 246 1583.

ryouga;8565713

Lol was thinking just as I left this car pulled up with some chavvy … Lol was thinking just as I left this car pulled up with some chavvy looking girl and gave me an evil look she was probably angry that I left instead of waiting.But that was around 3.45 not the time it said on site.She even parked on double yellow lines.Is it easy to rearrange delivery? I would like it done tommorow or Tuesday if I can so if I can do it tonight its great.

or perhaps the fact you were looking down your nose at her :roll:

Original Poster

choc1969;8566009

or perhaps the fact you were looking down your nose at her :roll:

Actually I wasnt looking down my nose at her just commented on here on her style. She has a car and I dont so why would I be looking my nose down on her lol.

My local MyHermes courier is useless. I had to contact my catalogue three times because they didn't collect a parcel. Eventually three WEEKS after I requested the collection, the dim-witted courier appeared. When I told him that my catalogue would be issuing me with a late return fee because of him, he said blankly "I didnt have any other collections in this area, so I just waited until I got another one, to make it worth my while coming over" WTF???? I re-explained that as a courier, it's his job to collect parcels when he receives the job, not to wait 'til it suits him. He just stared at me in a mouth-breathing manner, it just didn't compute. He didn't look chavvy, just mentally sub-normal and with greasy hair and stubble, in need of a good scrubl. Goodness knows how he has a driving license.

Is he is representative of MyHermes, God help us all.

sassie;8566136

so how would you describe your style, fat and smelly, that doesnt come … so how would you describe your style, fat and smelly, that doesnt come under chav but under minger - lol

harsh

Banned

My hermes guy is great.

He lives up the road from me.

He likes to chuck stuff over the garden gate sometimes which isn't very secure.

Banned

DLM;8566198

My hermes guy is great.He lives up the road from me.He likes to chuck … My hermes guy is great.He lives up the road from me.He likes to chuck stuff over the garden gate sometimes which isn't very secure.

well when he breaks it you can get a new one free of charge - lol

sassie;8566153

only if they are ;-)

I'll assume that was meant to say, only if they aren't ;-) in which case is there really any need for this. you go on in virtually everythread about trolls and idiots with agendas and yet here you are calling a guy fat and smelly. poor poor show.

sassie;8566219

it was a joke, hence the lol, lets hope ryouga has a better sense of … it was a joke, hence the lol, lets hope ryouga has a better sense of humour than you, although i never noticed you calling them out about calling someone a chav. me thinks it is more about you having a pop than what i actually said :thumbsup:

it really isn't and to be fair I doubt it was meant in a jokey fashion. the little wink after you messed up your 2nd dig would suggest so as well poor show.

sassie;8566256

ants you have become such a misery with this, lighten up, anyway will … ants you have become such a misery with this, lighten up, anyway will leave you to finding the posts where you can through in your trolling comments, oh and i am sure you know how to use the report button :thumbsup:

I wasn't the one trolling with the fat and smelly comment but it's not my thread and the insult wasn't thrown in my direction so I wouldn't report but good luck with playing the victim/martyr card.

anyway i'll let ryouga get back to his courier stuff.

SuperEd

and BTW dont worry about saying Thanks for the number:-D

Original Poster

goonertillidie;8566460

and BTW ont worry about saying Thanks for the number:-D

I didnt say thanks as I found it by time you posted, but thanks anyway lol.

Anyway it now says out for delivery at 5am then courier recieved at 11.55 whatever that means.

Always use them. Cheap and no problems at all.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tooth extraction89
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?22
      3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save47

See more discussions