Expired

Anyone know any companies such as amazon that offer flexi-pay

Found 30th May 2011
For those who don't know - 'flexi-pay' allows you to easily pay in monthly instalments at 0%. The company does all the work, they just split the payments depending on how expensive it is.

I did want to buy a VAX V-124 because of its huge reviews. Don't want to go down Additions route and Amazon doesn't seem to offer it.

Wondering if anybody else knows of a company which doesn't charge over the top money for this payment plan.

Thank you.
Community Updates
12 Comments
Why not just buy something you can afford?
dcx_badass

Why not just buy something you can afford?

How exactly does that help? It just makes life easier if you get paid every month. Whether I can afford something or not is none of your concern nor was it the question asked.
shadowdogg

How exactly does that help? It just makes life easier if you get paid … How exactly does that help? It just makes life easier if you get paid every month. Whether I can afford something or not is none of your concern nor was it the question asked.

Then why not wait until you've saved up enough of your own money to buy it outright? You're basically asking for a loan here, not flexi-pay.
I'm with OP here, too many idiots judge 'don't buy til you have it saved in the bank'

It's rare to see 0% finance, only one I saw yesterday was at H Samuels, but minimum purchase price was £300, you could however choose whatever plan you wanted up to 36 months.
Comet, currys etc. Buy now pay later but generally only 6-9 months and over priced normally

Like someone said - save and buy it when you have enough.
What about somewhere mail order? Like Littlewoods or something like that
just get an 18 month 0% credit card
Any 0% deal will include the interest that isn't apparent in the inflated price charged.

There really is no " interest free " deal, interest will be charged even if it isn't actually showing.
Argos have a buy now pay in 6,9,12 months depending on the amount of item !
Inactive - wtf

If it's 399 everywhere and some place offers BNPL where are they adding interest?
dimebars

Inactive - wtfIf it's 399 everywhere and some place offers BNPL where are … Inactive - wtfIf it's 399 everywhere and some place offers BNPL where are they adding interest?

Simple, the item will not be " 399 everywhere ", it will be less where there is no BNPL.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions