Expired

anyone know any deals for a 17 inch tft monitor

Found 14th Jan 2006
Hi everyone,

My first post here so here goes!!

I am looking for a tft monitor for my sons bedroom, we dont want it any smaller than 17". I have tried argos in my area for the 19" at £149 but they are all out of stock.

Does anyone know of the best deals at the moment?

Thanks.

1. Ask
  2. Monitor
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Monitor
7 Comments

Hi bizzy,

There is a belgium based company (I think) have just opened up sevic uk ltd who have 15 & 17" monitors with TV and DVD - They will be doing deals to the trade big style in due course. MCN group have the 17 @ £325

I have one in my kitchen, no problems so far.

There was a deal on a 17" at Misco for £137 inc. VAT I believe, search the Hot Deals forum.

It's slipped off the front page but it's under the Misco list on the left of there:

hotukdeals.com/Art…tml

I was in my (Darlington) local ASDA today and saw a 17" TFT for £149.99 Didn't take much notice as I was searching for my dinner :oops:

Original Poster

Thanks for your replies.

There was one in Aldi on Friday for £140 (Medion with 3 years guarantee), I went back to buy it on Saturday and they had sent them all back to the warehouse as they were not selling!

I can get to the Asda at Coventry (about 20 mins away), also has anyone bought anything from Misco before, I never heard of them. I cant see how much delivery is but as far as I can see the monitor is down to £132.76 inc VAT. Delivery is next day but am unsure of how much it is!

Welcome to HUKD by the way bizzy

Misco used to be known as Simply Computers and are a reputable company with offers updated regularly.

Original Poster

Just wanted to say thank you to you all, I ordered the monitor in the above link yesterday at 5pm and it was delivered at 10am this morning.

Excellent service - many thanks, I would highly recommend them to anyone who was unsure like myself!

Although, I now have another problem with another request. My old computer which i havent used for 6 months is not working so I am after quite a cheap computer I will post in another deal request.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Quidco Snow me the money Competition831111
    2. Win Longines Ladies Watch worth £117044
    3. Ending: 03/12 - A giveaway for a £175 Freedom To Exist Watch12
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 46 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1515

See more discussions