Groups

Anyone know any deals that are on for little chef?

I'm going to be going in a bit but I'd love to save some money as they're rip off merchants!!

7 Comments

you must be mad going to the little THIEF:thumbsup:

Original Poster

mr miagi;3307578

you must be mad going to the little THIEF:thumbsup:

Changed my mind actually, gonna wait and go to the harvester instead :thumbsup:

I've had a quick look around & can't find anything for the Little Chef...... there used to be a buy one get one free printable voucher but that too seems to have expired now :-( ........... ... agreed it is so expensive!! .... .. can't you go somewhere else? ... have a good time anyways

midjet666;3307624

Changed my mind actually, gonna wait and go to the harvester instead … Changed my mind actually, gonna wait and go to the harvester instead :thumbsup:

... good for you :thumbsup:

supermod

have you got a toy r us gold card collectors card ? I registered for one free ages ago & apparently kids eat free if you have one - there's a link to a pdf print off on ]Little Chef website >

]http//ww…pdf

Actually looking at pdf, you just need to print it out & children should be free (ie even if you don' t have a card), just listed on toysrus website ;-)

If you did want to go I have BOGOF vouchers I can pop in post for you

edit:
    have just found this but someone above had already posted.
    littlechef.co.uk/toy…pdf
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp46
      2. What is there free to do in your town?813
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2871004
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3246

See more discussions