Groups

Anyone know any decent compettion sites for money?

As above

Yes times are hard LOL .

Thanks

13 Comments

something for nothing hmmmmmm.......wish I knew!

Still at least you have your humour

Original Poster

aardvarking;8224669

something for nothing hmmmmmm.......wish I knew!Still at least you have … something for nothing hmmmmmm.......wish I knew!Still at least you have your humour

LOL

andel90;8224675

LOL

Instead of wasting time on competition sites (let's face it, they're pretty much unregulated and probably worse odds than the lottery!) - why not root around and stick stuff up on the FS/FT board that you no longer want? :thumbsup:

aardvarking;8224695

Instead of wasting time on competition sites (let's face it, they're … Instead of wasting time on competition sites (let's face it, they're pretty much unregulated and probably worse odds than the lottery!) - why not root around and stick stuff up on the FS/FT board that you no longer want? :thumbsup:

+1

Diva, did i tell you babes came 1st place in a photo comp? She won a £300 palace! Was so proud x

[url]www.globaltestmarket.com[/url] is a survey site for money but [url]www.valuedopinions.com[/url] is better although they send vouchers

Original Poster

aardvarking;8224695

Instead of wasting time on competition sites (let's face it, they're … Instead of wasting time on competition sites (let's face it, they're pretty much unregulated and probably worse odds than the lottery!) - why not root around and stick stuff up on the FS/FT board that you no longer want? :thumbsup:

DIVA1977;8224740

+1

thats true mate but the stuff i have i really need looking to buy a car because ive just passed dad says no to car for r now

Original Poster

darren9030;8224791

[url]www.globaltestmarket.com[/url] is a survey site for money but … [url]www.globaltestmarket.com[/url] is a survey site for money but [url]www.valuedopinions.com[/url] is better although they send vouchers

Thanks a lot mate will check it out

Original Poster

DLM;8224816

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/593065/what-is-the-best-paid-uk-survey-web

Thanks a lot mate il be checking them out tonight

andel90;8224802

Thanks a lot mate will check it out

Those survey sites take forever to just get to £10 (which is the minimum to claim, I think). With comping, I think people enter thousands upon thousands to get a win.

i reckon you'd be better off trying to find a job (u could sell services such as window cleaning, DIY or gardening jobs if u ask around) or things to sell..

Original Poster

bluebird002;8225561

Those survey sites take forever to just get to £10 (which is the minimum … Those survey sites take forever to just get to £10 (which is the minimum to claim, I think). With comping, I think people enter thousands upon thousands to get a win. i reckon you'd be better off trying to find a job (u could sell services such as window cleaning, DIY or gardening jobs if u ask around) or things to sell..

Thanks a lot for the advice mate hard to get a job when your at uni and you dont have much experience in the retail sector or any experience at all lol

Lulu'sMammy;8224778

Diva, did i tell you babes came 1st place in a photo comp? She won a £300 … Diva, did i tell you babes came 1st place in a photo comp? She won a £300 palace! Was so proud x

Thats awesome hun
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1227
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325
      3. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      4. Kitchen tap replacement33

See more discussions