Anyone know any forums that allow you to troll?

23 replies
Found 17th Aug 2009
They don't exist, do they? Feel like posting some nonsense. Any suggestions post them below.

1. Misc
  2. Troll
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Troll
23 Comments

In before BG, Stain

[url]www.breakology.co.uk/forum[/url]

but you'll never be good enough to troll it sorry

warning R18

google troll forums

inb4 i did and HUKD turned up

troll?

Banned

black gerbil1;6043809

google troll forumsyou like to troll lol :w00t::whistling:inb4 i did and … google troll forumsyou like to troll lol :w00t::whistling:inb4 i did and HUKD turned up

:? #2:-D

Obviously this one does ;-)

Original Poster

choc1969;6043842

Obviously this one does ;-)

Noooooo, this forum...and trolls?:whistling:

Abvance;6043853

Noooooo, this forum...and trolls?:whistling:

Shocking hey :roll:

dj_urban;6043898

http://eatourbrains.com/EoB/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/troll.jpg;-)

thats disgusting posting naked pics, I'm blushing :oops:

choc1969;6043915

thats disgusting posting naked pics, I'm blushing :oops:

nice eyes though ;-)

the dark knight board on imdb

tinkerbell28;6043972

Every internet forum allows people to "troll" it's the internet, so many … Every internet forum allows people to "troll" it's the internet, so many people, so many views, you can't plaese everyone all of the time, what did ya feel like posting :giggle:

There's a clear difference between a difference of opinion and trolling.

the dark knight board on imdb

I think that's a winner, that board is a disaster.

John

Banned

tinkerbell28;6043972

Every internet forum allows people to "troll" it's the internet, so many … Every internet forum allows people to "troll" it's the internet, so many people, so many views, you can't plaese everyone all of the time, what did ya feel like posting :giggle:

Trolling has nothing to do with a difference of opinion.

It probably explains an awful lot though.

I'm a troll.....and so's my wife.

tinkerbell28;6044348

Really, you would not think so of late here.....................example … Really, you would not think so of late here.....................example http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/461166/showthread.php?t=461166&page=2People who had opinions against the grain were deemed trolls, and I would say not just a difference of opinion, I don't say that lightly with hubby on the front line again either:thumbsup:

This forum doesn't define the internet, people use incorrect terms here all the time so it should come as no surprise the term troll is being used incorrectly.

John

Banned

;-)

tinkerbell28;6044348

Really, you would not think so of late here.....................example … Really, you would not think so of late here.....................example http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/461166/showthread.php?t=461166&page=2People who had opinions against the grain were deemed trolls, and I would say not just a difference of opinion, I don't say that lightly with hubby on the front line again either:thumbsup:

OK. So do you honestly think that was posted for any other reason than incite reactions purely down to the sensitive nature? Is it any surprise 2 trolls keep it going by bumping at the end?

Banned

guv;6044956

;-)OK. So do you honestly think that was posted for any other reason than … ;-)OK. So do you honestly think that was posted for any other reason than incite reactions purely down to the sensitive nature? Is it any surprise 2 trolls keep it going by bumping at the end?

pity they are spineless at the best of times and hide behind computer screens .. still there are some who still cant see them for what they really are :roll:

Sloth/Mod

Ahhhhhhhh...........another day of Happy HUKD.

Anyone that can't take it anymore...........little red cross, top right hand corner. It won't kill you.

Banned

guv;6044956

;-)OK. So do you honestly think that was posted for any other reason than … ;-)OK. So do you honestly think that was posted for any other reason than incite reactions purely down to the sensitive nature? Is it any surprise 2 trolls keep it going by bumping at the end?

Inciting post (troll)

Here's your negative response.

I bloody well posted it as i felt deeply moved by all the deaths of those young people for what is a stupid war, caused by past government foreign policies which incited the people of those nations to hate us.

Banned

Syzable;6046680

Ahhhhhhhh...........another day of Happy HUKD. Anyone that can't take it … Ahhhhhhhh...........another day of Happy HUKD. Anyone that can't take it anymore...........little red cross, top right hand corner. It won't kill you.

I'm on my mobile? Where do i click?

Sloth/Mod

lumoruk;6046733

I'm on my mobile? Where do i click?

Even easier...........nice and light so you can throw it in the river. :w00t:

Banned

Syzable;6046746

Even easier...........nice and light so you can throw it in the river. … Even easier...........nice and light so you can throw it in the river. :w00t:

Tried that it floated back to the surface deployed its paddles, swam back to shore. Engaged its jet pack and flew straight back into my hands. Its one of those new jeep phones just can't get rid.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice11
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…55118
    3. word association Game74244933
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603

See more discussions