EXPIRED

Anyone know any good Booze deals??? Beer, Lager & Spirits for a wedding

Hi all,

Does anyone know of any good deal on Larger, Beer and Spirits. I am best man at a wedding at the start of june and trying to find some good prices on all drinks for 120 people so any good deals would be good.

Thanks guys and girls

13 Comments

Original Poster

Bump anyone for a bit of help? lol

a weeding?

Original Poster

honeyb35

a weeding?

Thanks for the bump, i did spell it right in the title and now its right in the body of text, but a weeding would not have gone down well at the wedding HaHa

Larger

Original Poster

roadrunner1

Larger

Can i pretend i did both of them on purpose to get free bumps??? or should i jsut say stop taking the mic out of the dyslexic as i am serverly dyslexic lol
Edited by: "Chuckles1001" 14th Apr 2011

Will becks do? Sainsburys have the boxes of 275ml bottles half price.

Not sure cheap enough for 120 people mind

Original Poster

roadrunner1

Will becks do? Sainsburys have the boxes of 275ml bottles half price. Not … Will becks do? Sainsburys have the boxes of 275ml bottles half price. Not sure cheap enough for 120 people mind

If i buy enough of them it might, how much is half pricde there and how many in a box? if you know thanks btw

anyone knwo of any other deals

Have you considered approaching a local micro-brewery and buying a keg?

Original Poster

termite

Have you considered approaching a local micro-brewery and buying a keg?

not thought about that, do you know the keg sizes? and do they have tapes built in?

Chuckles1001

not thought about that, do you know the keg sizes? and do they have tapes … not thought about that, do you know the keg sizes? and do they have tapes built in?

I think they are usually 9 gallons and all the kit is supplied. Probably best to get in touch with a brewery local to you.

tescos are doing four crates of larger or cider for £25

A few deals at the Co-op eg. 2*70cl Bells whiskey £20

tesco are doing 4 boxes of lager for £25!!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)22
    2. Morrisons Cafe45
    3. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?710
    4. Laser eye surgery11

See more discussions