Groups

Anyone know any good designer clothes websites?

19 Comments

starsparkle2311;3878685

AVOID BG1:thumbsup:

+1

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3878699

ace i am seriously gonna report you, if you mis-quote me again, you … ace i am seriously gonna report you, if you mis-quote me again, you little tinker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you anyway, hope you are good:thumbsup:

and im gona report u for going off topic:thumbsup:

secret sales

Original Poster

lol it was a joke

Original Poster

ur really clever not

[url]www.baggamenswear.co.uk[/url]

Wow, Marz suspended.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA MarzBarz suspended again. He had a fight in the school playground. Did you see it The JFK?

strike;3882088

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA MarzBarz suspended again. He had a fight in the … HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA MarzBarz suspended again. He had a fight in the school playground. Did you see it The JFK?

Aren't you the one that's the kid?
    ur 14.

wtf marzbarz suspended for bumping twice? hotukdeals.com/ite…cas
    thats out of order!

t0mm;3883335

Aren't you the one that's the kid?ur 14.

is he ????????????? blimey im starting to think everyones age should be under thier avi
    :thinking:

i keep getting shocked by how young people are :?

i know im gettin on a bit but ffs ....

gotta watch who i mess about with now i could look like a pead :lol:

Original Poster

thanks for those links guys

Won't Primark in the Observatory do ya Marz?

Original Poster

robtallica;3909967

Won't Primark in the Observatory do ya Marz?

nope the only shop is Manhatton but a little pricey at times. I do go to a few others but its the same selection and the whole of Slough has the same tops lol.

jellybaby22;3909997

that where you got the xmas jumper your wearing in your profile … that where you got the xmas jumper your wearing in your profile pic...:whistling: :giggle:

Wrong! That tshirt comes from the Maidenhead Burton - I gotz klass I'll have you know!

Original Poster

strike;3882088

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA MarzBarz suspended again. He had a fight in the … HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA MarzBarz suspended again. He had a fight in the school playground. Did you see it The JFK?

Forgot to say this YOU ARE A FOOL what happened with ryouga? need glasses?

MarzBarz;3910024

nope the only shop is Manhatton but a little pricey at times. I do go to … nope the only shop is Manhatton but a little pricey at times. I do go to a few others but its the same selection and the whole of Slough has the same tops lol.

You ever go shopping in Maidenhead bro?

Bit classier there. I was over your way few weeks back and omg is it looking run down around the highstreet area - put me off buying anything tbh.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543731
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1528
      3. Apples new update46
      4. word association Game73844439

See more discussions