Anyone know any good free online tv catchup channels?

12 replies
Found 10th Feb 2011
Missed Greys Anatomy last night and wanted to watch it online. Can anyone recommend any good sites without adverts etc that stream reasonably fast and are free?

12 Comments

bbc iplayer, 4od player itv player etc . i mainly use bbc iplayer for my catch up

Original Poster

kyleg44

bbc iplayer, 4od player itv player etc . i mainly use bbc iplayer for my … bbc iplayer, 4od player itv player etc . i mainly use bbc iplayer for my catch up

Yes but Greys Anatomy isn't on iplayer etc

patience_1

Yes but Greys Anatomy isn't on iplayer etc

should have sky+ .and recorded it. anyway, i was just answering your threads title question. sorry to be of no help

Pay for a Sky subscription and you should be able to watch the latest season on their Sky Player.
Edited by: "SUMMONER" 10th Feb 2011

seesaw

Original Poster

kyleg44

should have sky+ .and recorded it. anyway, i was just answering your … should have sky+ .and recorded it. anyway, i was just answering your threads title question. sorry to be of no help

Thank you for your help anyway. I had to go out yesterday at the last minute otherwise I would have recorded it. We have Virgin and Living catch-up doesn't appear to be on it.
Edit - sorry it is on Virgin but it only has Four Weddings and Most Haunted on Living catch-up.
Edited by: "patience_1" 10th Feb 2011

Ok, well I have posted a link twice and it has twice been removed without explanation.
Google "watchseries".

Jefflan22

Ok, well I have posted a link twice and it has twice been removed without … Ok, well I have posted a link twice and it has twice been removed without explanation.Google "watchseries".

ive noticed. i thought you removed it yourself

It's repeated again on Monday at 0.35am (Sun night/monday morn) on Sky Living - is that the same for Virgin? I'm on Sky so not sure if its the same for you.

kyleg44

ive noticed. i thought you removed it yourself

Nope. Very strange indeed oO

Original Poster

I posted a link I found too and it was deleted - odd?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sapphire RX 480 or GTX 1060 founders edition11
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3538
    3. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…1118
    4. THOMSON TUI 2 CRUISE PROBLEM - ANY HELP APPRECIATED22

See more discussions