for gambling thanks

8 Comments

dont do it, there so not worth it.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4966964

dont do it, there so not worth it.

lol i just would maybe do a tenner ive already done ladbrookes

William Hills

I love the tomb raider slots at ladbrokes but they dont love me.

Haven't lost a ton of money maybe £10 or so, but my Mum on the other hand, well thats a different story, she used to play at Betfred, she asked them to send her a statement once to see how much she'd deposited, it was over £1k, fecking nutter.

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4967110

I love the tomb raider slots at ladbrokes but they dont love me.Haven't … I love the tomb raider slots at ladbrokes but they dont love me.Haven't lost a ton of money maybe £10 or so, but my Mum on the other hand, well thats a different story, she used to play at Betfred, she asked them to send her a statement once to see how much she'd deposited, it was over £1k, fecking nutter.

oof thats a lot i singed up for a account with betfred with my mums details for a promotion lol

Original Poster

kjbenja;4967061

William Hills

cheers il give it a try:thumbsup:

Jackpotjoy is very good. You get £15 through quidco for joining & i was lucky enough to win £125 after spending less than £20 on this site . I withdrew the money & closed my account down though as it can get dangerous

Jackpotjoy and bet 365 are good. I've won more than I've spent and very rarely go on now. You can play for fun too and on Jackpotjoy you can play free for points and ehter prize draws. You can't lose!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions