Groups

Anyone Know Any Good Paid To Click Websites That Actually Pay Out?

I'm looking for some PTC websites that people here use and so know that they actually pay out. I'm currently a member of 2>‌ pay2surf.net and click2bepaid.com (don't worry mods, i'm not going to post my referral link here for personal gain). I've only just joined so don't know if they are going to pay out or not and i'm just looking for more PTC websites that i can join to add their affiliate links to my website (again, i won't mention that website either).

So, let me know which ones you use and if you have actually been paid by them or not. Don't post your referral links to them though, breaks site rules as i'm sure you all know.

3 Comments

Original Poster

anyone?

Quidco have always paid out for me and generously!

Original Poster

melanierobs;1997056

Quidco have always paid out for me and generously!

I'm not talking about cashback websites, though i agree, Quidco are the best i that field.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4632176
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764692
      3. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)513
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…2041

See more discussions