Groups

Anyone know any good trojan scanners?

I reinstalled Vista due to it messing up only last week, then was fine until I installed software which I downloaded and since it was 9am(And I spent 12 hours sorting it as it kept crashing) anyway it gave me a virus warning, and I checked and noticed the file I downloaded was a exe file(hence a virus)

Now I terminated/deleted threat with NOD32 and it seemed ok, cept Vista would randomly crash when on a long time.

Then I went away for 5 days and came back and when I logged on I had 2 trojan alerts from NOD32 which I deleted virus.

Then a few hours later I went to bed and the original problem came back from the virus I kept getting a messave from interactive services saying a program tried to show something on my desktop.

so I restarted and got 2 more virus alerts.

Dont wanna install Vista again so whats a good scanner?

3 Comments

what are the file names that are being removed? i recently had a similar problem that was solved by using AVG rootkit, as it found a hidden driver that was reinstalling a js downloader which inturn was downloading trojans at every chance.

i use avg and [url]www.superantispyware.co.uk[/url]

both free btw
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions