Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone know any nice hotels in Chester ?

Hi - after some advice............we are off to Chester for a few days on our own at the end of the month - but i am being baffled by expedia / latedeals.com !

Anyone been and can recommend - or say don't go there - about any hotels in Chester ?

Or know of any of the groups who have deals on ?

Looking to spend between £150-£200 for 2 nights B&B - or less if possible.

Rep left for any help - thanks

ps. we won't have a car with us

10 Comments

Admin

I stayed at Doubletree Hilton on a hen weekend a few weeks ago. The spa is lovely, jacuzzi and pool and outdoor spa bath, aswell as various steam rooms and Turkish baths. If you've no car, you can get a taxi into the centre of Chester for about £4. Price wise we got a really good deal in the Hilton sale so not sure what the usual rate is sorry.

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;8334588

I stayed at Doubletree Hilton on a hen weekend a few weeks ago. The spa … I stayed at Doubletree Hilton on a hen weekend a few weeks ago. The spa is lovely, jacuzzi and pool and outdoor spa bath, aswell as various steam rooms and Turkish baths. If you've no car, you can get a taxi into the centre of Chester for about £4. Price wise we got a really good deal in the Hilton sale so not sure what the usual rate is sorry.

thanks - we looked at that - it looks lovely - but its coming up at nearly £300 for 2 night B&B with a meal on night - or £250 B&B - wish i'd booked in the sale:oops:

thansk for taking the time to let me know:)

Original Poster

greenfizz;8334590

http://www.woodheyhouse-hotel-chester.com/leisure-breaks-chester.html?source=Google&gclid=CKOEtZOB_aACFQI9lAodThe5twcheck your dates, says £60 pn

looks perfect - its just the address is Little Sutton, Ellesmere Port - so think its a bit far away. We will have to go to Chester by train - so really need something in the city or nearby to the station to be able to get out and about - and get to it.

Thanks for taking the time to help though - rep left:thumbsup:

We stayed at the Ramada on the outskirts of Cester last year. Nice hotel. Enjoyed our stay. Harvester restaurant across the road so cheap meals to be had. They are doing some offers at the moment so give them a try

Try the mill hotel, not far from shops, not far from the station. Suggest you call and ask for their best price.

Original Poster

fizzo17;8334705

We stayed at the Ramada on the outskirts of Cester last year. Nice hotel. … We stayed at the Ramada on the outskirts of Cester last year. Nice hotel. Enjoyed our stay. Harvester restaurant across the road so cheap meals to be had. They are doing some offers at the moment so give them a try

thanks will look now - rep left:thumbsup:

melipona;8334760

Try the mill hotel, not far from shops, not far from the station. … Try the mill hotel, not far from shops, not far from the station. Suggest you call and ask for their best price.

thanks-try that next - rep left:thumbsup:

thanks so much for both replying:thumbsup:

bawnlodge.co.uk/roo…tml

I stayed here on business, yummy breakfast included, chip shop in town is cheap and cheerful, very small but friendly hotel, 5 mins walk from town, on main road so thats handy :thumbsup:

Original Poster

greenfizz;8334831

http://www.bawnlodge.co.uk/room_rates.htmlI stayed here on business, … http://www.bawnlodge.co.uk/room_rates.htmlI stayed here on business, yummy breakfast included, chip shop in town is cheap and cheerful, very small but friendly hotel, 5 mins walk from town, on main road so thats handy :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:thanks

You are all stars:thumbsup:

stayed at the express holiday inn last weekend right by chester race course 5 min walk into center of chester. cracking breakfast. also just up from it a little boutique hotel called dragonfly. If you really want splash the cash then theres the grovesnor hotel n spa right smack bang where all the shops are.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Free minion usb stick88
      2. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2324
      4. Win a two day trip to Greenwich with VisitLondon22

See more discussions