Groups

Anyone know anything about fixing Fridge/Freezers?

Banned
    I have an Indesit BAN 12F Fridge Freezer that is randomly turning itself off every few weeks.

The freezer stays on but the fridge is turning itself off... Can't be fuse as both would go off...

It then has to be turned off overnight and the fridge will work again????

Any ideas?
    Thanks

2 Comments

I had the same fridge with the same problem, has it been moved at all because mine started playing up after I moved house... Silly me went out & replaced it with the same thing - no problems as yet though! Guess it could be something the do with that model in particular? (if I would have seen your comment before, I would not have purchased it again!)

Original Poster Banned

Pr3cious18

I had the same fridge with the same problem, has it been moved at all … I had the same fridge with the same problem, has it been moved at all because mine started playing up after I moved house... Silly me went out & replaced it with the same thing - no problems as yet though! Guess it could be something the do with that model in particular? (if I would have seen your comment before, I would not have purchased it again!)

I actually got it given (found someone on ebay giving it away) and we want one for our garage for extra freezer and for beers for the BBQ's etc.... So not a major problem it not working but would be good if we could fix the fridge bit...

Only just turned it on so not actually seen it broken yet but the people we collected it from were quite open about the fact the fridge has a tempramental fault.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal34
      2. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?11
      3. Gaming Monitor11
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1014

See more discussions