Expired

Anyone Know anything about VW Golfs RNS510 sat nav/DAB radio

Found 10th Feb 2013
Trying to find out if the 2 year old car i'm thinking of buying Nav can be altered. It says in the order spec that DAB overwrite for Nav or Cam.

There is no DAB radio on the unit and wondered if it can be put back on
Thought there may be someone here that are in the know.

Volkswagen Golf 2.0TDI Match Bluemotion 11
Community Updates
7 Comments
Really you need to try one of the VW forums, personally I would avoid buying the golf though lol.
me too
so overpriced
btw i think you can....contact vw.s uk they do lots of mods
Thanks guys
I have a Tiguan with the rns510 unit with Sat nav and reverse camera. When I asked about DAB at the VW garage they said Sat nav and DAB were not available together on the unit. Also said not easy to retro fit bluetooth.

As mentioned, a VW forum might be of more use, but thought I would share.
Nexustar

I have a Tiguan with the rns510 unit with Sat nav and reverse camera. … I have a Tiguan with the rns510 unit with Sat nav and reverse camera. When I asked about DAB at the VW garage they said Sat nav and DAB were not available together on the unit. Also said not easy to retro fit bluetooth.As mentioned, a VW forum might be of more use, but thought I would share.

Thank you
Try asking in here. A large proportion of the Superb 2's are the Elegance model with the RNS510. They might know.

briskoda.net/for…ii/
deeky

Try asking in here. A large proportion of the Superb 2's are the Elegance … Try asking in here. A large proportion of the Superb 2's are the Elegance model with the RNS510. They might know. http://www.briskoda.net/forums/forum/136-skoda-superb-ii/

Thank you
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants