Groups

ANYONE KNOW CHEATS FOR GEARS OF WAR

Banned
    Trying to complete Gears of War 1 from ages ago but for some reason cant load the save file...its saying its not there when I know it is....

any cheats about to open all levels so I can carry on from beginning of Act 4

REP for help

5 Comments

acecatcher3;3489171

rep for helphttp://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G6YqcmxYIwg

I lol'd

Have you tried using a faq/walkthrough to help you through the difficult bits? gamefaqs.com/con…tml
    Do you have Live Gold? If so get on Co-op with a friend as the game becomes much easier because your partner can revive you. Its only when both of you are dead that you have to restart from the last check point.
    TBH, I can guess where you are stuck... there is a bit which I found very tricky.

Original Poster Banned

Wonderlan;3489244

Have you tried using a faq/walkthrough to help you through the difficult … Have you tried using a faq/walkthrough to help you through the difficult bits? http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/game/928234.htmlDo you have Live Gold? If so get on Co-op with a friend as the game becomes much easier because your partner can revive you. Its only when both of you are dead that you have to restart from the last check point.TBH, I can guess where you are stuck... there is a bit which I found very tricky.

no you misunderstand...I was on Act 4 and havent played for ages, but now it appears I have lost the save file but I cannot be bothered to start again, just want to carry on from Act 4 to complete the game

Ah, sorry.
    You are sweet out of luck... You can get savegames but you do run the risk of being blacklisted by Microsoft. I know they did some housekeeping in the past to block shared savegames because people were using them to boost their gamerscore.
    Again, the bit about playing co-op is the fastest way to progress in the game, especially on easy difficulty.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …88152
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions