Groups

Anyone know giggear.co.uk?

My son wants to buy some guitar bits from this company but I haven't heard of them before. Website looks okay, but I'm always a bit cautious with paying for stuff over the net from companies I don't know. Any of you lot bought stuff from them???

3 Comments

Never heard of them.

They have stores and addresses, so that looks ok. More info:

Domain name: giggear.co.uk Registrant: Russell Dodd … Domain name: giggear.co.uk Registrant: Russell Dodd Registrant type: UK Individual Registrant's address: The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to have their address omitted from the WHOIS service. Registrar: Namesco Limited t/a Namesco Ltd [Tag = NAMESCO] URL: ]http://www.names.co.uk Relevant dates: Registered on: 02-Feb-2001 Renewal date: 02-Feb-2009 Last updated: 06-Mar-2007 Registration status: Registered until renewal date.

My OH bought a fender guitar from one of their shops - never had any probs and received good service.

A bit late reply but yeah, I have one near me and they're great.
    Reliable.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1327
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial66
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414088
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334

See more discussions