Anyone know good speakers to buy? 2.1 or 5.1...

8 replies
Found 4th Feb 2011
Budget around £200, don't want tacky awful sounds. Looking for good quality bass and over all sound, around 200 watts+

I've had the third Logitech z2300 in under a year, they can't stop breaking themselves :\...

Thanks guys, oh and preferably to buy from some where like amazon or play etc.

thanks.

1. Misc
  2. Speakers
8 Comments

rchan

How about these?

need an amp

personally suggest bose companion 3s

I'd recommend Logitech Z5500 Digital. Had my set for over 5 years and still going strong. Incredible sound quality, and extremely loud! Makes the whole house shake! Everyone loves my speakers. They can pretty much be connected to anything and will make whatever it is you plug them into sound awesome.

Love the DTS on movies, especially Blu-Ray movies, it's better than being in a cinema with my setup

Only down side I've found with mine are:

1. Cables are connected into the speakers, so making the cable length longer is a bit of a pain. (My mate that got these about 3 years ago had plug in audio cables into the speakers, so didn't have this problem)
2. Sub is quite large, but what a sub it is
3. Only one optic fibre port, but easy fix by buying a multi port adaptor
Edited by: "globalkilla" 5th Feb 2011

If you're buying from Logitech - take a look at this: logitech.com/en-…041

20% off if you give them your old speakers. If they're broken it might be a good idea.. less so if they still work. It implies they just chuck them so I doubt it'd matter if they work or not.

Original Poster

Monkeybumcheeks

Any good … Any good ?[url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.co.uk%2Fgp%2Fproduct%2FB003G0S1AM%2Fref%3Dnosim%2F%3Ftag%3Dhotukdeals-21] http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B003G0S1AM/ref=nosim/?tag=hotukdeals-21[/url]

yea these are good, but I imagine they won't be so easy to use with things like gaming consoles or even TV's etc?

I would love to get the z5500 but the price seems to have shot up from a couple months back unfortunately.

mus_ne

yea these are good, but I imagine they won't be so easy to use with … yea these are good, but I imagine they won't be so easy to use with things like gaming consoles or even TV's etc? I would love to get the z5500 but the price seems to have shot up from a couple months back unfortunately.

No problem running these through a TV - that's what they're for ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Camera lens11
    2. Typical cost of boiler installation67
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London11
    4. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…11

See more discussions