Anyone know how I can check date of when I made insurance Claim?

My car insurance is up for renewal. The only problem is that I cant remember exactly when I made the claim for an accident that was my fault, so Im not sure if I need to enter details (if its within 3 years).

I think I had the accident in 2005 ( Im terrible with dates lol ). But im not sure, does anyone know where I can check without ringing up my insurance company and confirming it with them, I worry they would still hold it against me even if it was over 3 years ago. Im with elephant car insruance btw.

4 Comments

did u not keep any of the emails or letters or anything?

If you look at you current insurance paperwork, it should say on the reverse of one of the pages. From memory its the page that tells the price of the insurance.

Just call your insurance company it's not a big deal and they will not alter your premium just because you asking when was your claim made.
I did the same thing when I was renewing my insurance,just phoned them up and asked without problems.They told me when I made claim and how much it cost to repair it as you might need that figure when running price comparison websites such as confused.com.
Call them it's as easy as 1,2,3 and doesn't affect you!..Good luck

Banned

Did you buy a new car?
Was any work done to old car?
I'm SURE you will have kept receipts.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2156
    2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182720
    3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??55
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6511243

See more discussions