Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone know how long DorothyPerkins.co.uk take to refund?

Evening all.

I returned an item on 1st March, my online DP account says that the return was created on 10th March and status states 'awaiting refund' - still nothing though!

Is this normal for them? I remember I returned some stuff to Topman before and they took a while also, don't think it was this long though

4 Comments

Ive returned stuff before and its taken roughly a week... I would give them a call if I was you x

I've only returned stuff through their store and its been within the week

Original Poster

weekellso;8246430

Ive returned stuff before and its taken roughly a week... I would give … Ive returned stuff before and its taken roughly a week... I would give them a call if I was you x

By post? Thanks, I guess I will have to but my house phone batteries are knackered so am waiting for replacements to arrive :thumbsup:

kaks26;8246525

I've only returned stuff through their store and its been within the week

Yeah instore is quick - I think they refund it instantly but it just takes a few days for the funds to reach your bank.

I have a DP store about 1 minute's walk from my house, but the bag I bought cannot be returned instore apparently so had to take it home, wrap it up and walk back past DP to go and send it at the post office - nearly a month ago :x :roll:

Yes by post...........
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Should Cyclists pay road tax and insurance?11
      2. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1117
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5042509
      4. word association Game72944199

See more discussions