Anyone know how long Marshall Ward/Littlewoods/Additions take to deliver a mattress?

Just ordered a single mattress for my sons bed and it states that the carrier will contact me to arrange delivery, no estimated date or anything.

Just wondered if anyone has ordered a mattress from them and how long it took?

Thanks!

9 Comments

try trackorder it may update it on there

Hi

Its not worth using the track order as that did not update for me. From the day I ordered my mattress it gave a delivery date of 3 weeks later. I am now in the fourth week, and received a call yesterday from the 'courier' as the mattress was coming direct from the supplier.

They are due to deliver on Monday morning, which is more than a week later than advised, so would say about a month after placing the order - which is what it has been for me.

I wont be home, so have left contact details for them to call my neighbour - passed these onto Additions Direct who said they would forward to the courier - just hope they do!

Note: Better to try the mattress with the plastic cover on for a few days - else if the cover has been removed you cannot return it.

Hope this helps.

Original Poster

My son is only 4 so I am sure any mattress will be fine - ordered from them so I could use a £30 off code.

Was hoping it would be quicker than 4 weeks, I expected, like, 2!

Won't start my sons room yet then, only want to paint it but then want to take out his toddler car bed and assemble his mid-sleeper at the same time

Edit: Just checked on their website and it now states 5/3/09 as expected delivery date - guessing from the above post that that isn't accurate

Hi again

You may be lucky, but mine said 3 weeks delivery and turned out to be just over 4 weeks (if it turns up on Monday lol!) . Expected delivery date for me was 14 February!

Good luck though! mine was a king size mattress and according to Additions is coming direct from Supplier in Scotland. May be different for a single mattress!

Original Poster

Hope so

Mattresses come direct from the manufacture, when i ordered a mattress for the little ones bed it took just over a week

Original Poster

deanos;4449768

Mattresses come direct from the manufacture, when i ordered a mattress … Mattresses come direct from the manufacture, when i ordered a mattress for the little ones bed it took just over a week

Ooh, really? Was that recently? Guess I will have to wait and see then :thumbsup:

About November time

Original Poster

deanos;4451559

About November time

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
    2. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
    4. word association Game74044544

See more discussions