anyone know how much i could get for a vsmile orange one boxed but bit tatty the box with 4 games

Banned
i have a orange vsmile with 4 games
and clearing out for xmas
it has the box but the box is a bit tatty
but the machine and games are in great condition and works perfectly
only played with a handful of times
any idea how much i could get for it
thanks in advance

4 Comments

The V Smile is a bit heavy so will cost about £4-5 to post,maybe more. You might be lucky to get about £10 for it which include postage.
The games,I've sold a few on here before,and normally get about £3-5 each,depends on how recent they are too,newer ones,a little bit more.

Original Poster Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6832713

The V Smile is a bit heavy so will cost about £4-5 to post,maybe more. … The V Smile is a bit heavy so will cost about £4-5 to post,maybe more. You might be lucky to get about £10 for it which include postage.The games,I've sold a few on here before,and normally get about £3-5 each,depends on how recent they are too,newer ones,a little bit more.

hmmm just after getting rid of it clearout for xmas
so what do you think in total
rep given

glasgeaborn;6832771

hmmm just after getting rid of it clearout for xmas so what do you think … hmmm just after getting rid of it clearout for xmas so what do you think in total rep given

Probably about £20 which include postage, if in 1 lot,or you may get more individually if you sell the games that way.

If you sell here,you need expire this thread and wait a wk I think it is.

Original Poster Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;6832945

Probably about £20 which include postage, if in 1 lot,or you may get more … Probably about £20 which include postage, if in 1 lot,or you may get more individually if you sell the games that way.If you sell here,you need expire this thread and wait a wk I think it is.

ok great i will do that thanks for your help
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?22
    2. Vodafone Broadband Issues22
    3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2340
    4. word association Game74044562

See more discussions