Groups

Anyone know how much I would get for trading in GT5?

Played GT5 last night and it is in fact rubbish, so after paying £27 for it, anyone have any idea how much I could get trade in for it?

So disappointed by the game, been hooked on the series since the first but the series just hasn't moved on since GT4. After all this time all we get is more realistic looking cars. Same licences, same cups and competitions but now even worse is the tracks just don't look good anymore, soundtrack is rubbish, even the replays have graphical glitches all over them! Anyway, anyone with any idea of a trade in value?....

8 Comments

Banned

CEX giving £30 cash or £32 trade-in. Gamestation will be minimum of £33 trade in if pricematching CEX.

quite a bit of screen tear aswell

Original Poster

davver99

quite a bit of screen tear aswell

Alot of it in the replays, and on certain tracks while playing. Shadows of the cars look terrible as well, worse than the origianl psx game. Damage modelling is a joke as well, but there we go no point complaining anymore, safe to say the 5 year wait has been a complete let down!

noeasywayout

Alot of it in the replays, and on certain tracks while playing. Shadows … Alot of it in the replays, and on certain tracks while playing. Shadows of the cars look terrible as well, worse than the origianl psx game. Damage modelling is a joke as well, but there we go no point complaining anymore, safe to say the 5 year wait has been a complete let down!

yep feel the same glad i only paid £30 for it

Original Poster

master_chief

CEX giving £30 cash or £32 trade-in. Gamestation will be minimum of £33 tr … CEX giving £30 cash or £32 trade-in. Gamestation will be minimum of £33 trade in if pricematching CEX.

Cheers for that £33 should get me F1 in gamestation the weekend then and possibly another cheap game depending on the price of it

I heard this game was perfect!

I was sceptical that it would live up to the hype but it seems to have fallen even further short than I expected. Had hoped it would justify purchasing a PS3 but it seem I can do without (would still love to play through Uncharted and GOW3 at some point).

Oh dear..... Loading.....

This is what we have waited 6 years for? Loading.......

Awful, awful music ....initialising

Too many pointless stupid menus .... Installing

Awful screen tear ..... Loading

Rubbish damage and sound effects ......initialising

Everything takes ages!! Wait minutes to do a task that lasts 20 seconds!!! .....loading

Loading loading loading installing initialising..... Seriously I don't have time for all this waiting around this game is being sold it's shockingly bad and nowhere near as enjoyable and playable as froze 3 what a let down :-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047080
      4. word association Game73844452

See more discussions