Groups

Anyone know how old Refrehed iPhone 4's with three are?

11 Comments

Original Poster

Or have had one and can say anything on their condition

Banned

what the hell is a refrehed iphone

Original Poster

It's an iPhone that has been used but all data from the previous owner has been removed. The phone has been checked and approved to a certain standard by Apple, but some devices may have minor scratches. Your refreshed iPhone will be repackaged and it will come with new accessories as well as a 12 month warranty

Banned

i think the word you're looking for is "refurbished"

Original Poster

Led to believe there ones that have been returned under 14 days but not sure. Great deal if there in good condition

Luke

i think the word you're looking for is "refurbished"

3 call it refreshed for some strange reason.

Its just gonna be a second hand iphone op, in fairly decent condition.

Original Poster

Yeah was told by their advisor it was returned as part of their 14day returns, not sure how much i believe them though!. But can be returned if not satisfied.

1pswich

Yeah was told by their advisor it was returned as part of their 14day … Yeah was told by their advisor it was returned as part of their 14day returns, not sure how much i believe them though!. But can be returned if not satisfied.

Just keep returning them until you get a perfect one then.

Original Poster

In order to be eligible to return your mobile under the 14-Day returns policy you must not have used your handset to make or receive calls or texts, take photos, or download

Original Poster

Seems pretty good to me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      3. What do these 2 men have in common1013
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions