Groups

Anyone know how quickly i can get a passport renewed?

Going away with work next week and mine has expired (and has cobwebs on it)

Anybody know how quickly can i get a new one?

Need to have a new picture added aswell

Thanks!

8 Comments

Anything upto a week, maybe more

We sent ours off last Monday 12th and got them back yesterday, was well impressed with service.

if u go to liverpool passport office they do it there

By appointment only at passport office counters – guaranteed same day Premium service £114
    ips.gov.uk/pas…asp

I couldn't get an appointment the same day so I went down there anyway and they sorted me out same day

Original Poster

Is there only the one passport office up here?

Thats what i was expecting really (an expensive appointment i mean)

teambintip;4132602

Is there only the one passport office up here? Thats what i was expecting … Is there only the one passport office up here? Thats what i was expecting really (an expensive appointment i mean)

I do a lot of work for the passport office and the advice is pop into a post office pick up a form and fill it out and get them to check it for a small fee then go to a passport office there are seven in total, locations in the link
    ips.gov.uk/pas…asp

Should get it done quite quickly

PS be nice to the people on the public desk they get to see a lot of idiots during the day and have little patience:)

Original Poster

Thanks all i've just been and done it at the Post Office. As its a renewal the photos etc didn't need signing it'll only take 2 working days.

Repped you all :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …159390
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1846
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415914104
      4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October820

See more discussions