Expired

Anyone know how the Dial a Phone dispatch process works.

Found 2nd Sep 2010
I ordered a phone and tomorrow was supposed to be the delivery date. As yet the order status says "Processing Application" and I haven't had a dispatch email.

Does that mean I wont be getting it tomorrow.

7 Comments

Banned

i used dial a phone a few years ago and it didn't update until a day after i received the phone (it came next day)

Original Poster

Thanks mate, I hope it does come as I don't fancy waiting in for nothing.

Banned

gavjbrown

Thanks mate, I hope it does come as I don't fancy waiting in for nothing.

what time did you order?

Original Poster

I ordered yesterday at about 2pm. But they phoned at 1pm today to say the payment didn't go through correctly.

Original Poster

Just had an email that's answered my question.

We are sorry that your order will be slightly delayed and we are doing our best to ensure that the delay is minimal. Once your goods are ready for despatch, we will email you with confirmation of the delivery date

Banned

gavjbrown

Just had an email that's answered my question. We are sorry that your … Just had an email that's answered my question. We are sorry that your order will be slightly delayed and we are doing our best to ensure that the delay is minimal. Once your goods are ready for despatch, we will email you with confirmation of the delivery date

either a stock issue or the problem with payment isn't 100% sorted yet

Original Poster

Got another email that said delivery for the 6th. Looked online and it says ATP failed. So I phoned them about it and now they have now stock and will maybe have some the middle of next week.

So because they had a processing problem, by the time they went to pick my phone it was gone lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text