Groups
    EXPIRED

Anyone know how the HC2 cert works for dentists?

Last time I went to the dentist it was free as I was 19. Now a couple of years later I'm still a student and recently applied for a hc2 certificate which i received today.

Can I go to any dentist and present the certificate? Or is it certain practices that will accept it? Just don't want to look like a mug going in.

Thanks

6 Comments

I would assume it would be for NHS surgeries or surgeries which accept NHS patients.

All NHS practices except them, you will be asked to sign a blue form before you go in. you need to mark you have a hc2 on this form.

Original Poster

jaynesmart75

All NHS practices except them, you will be asked to sign a blue form … All NHS practices except them, you will be asked to sign a blue form before you go in. you need to mark you have a hc2 on this form.

except who?

You need to get on the waiting list for an NHS dentist, depending on the area it could take a couple of months or more.

Original Poster

mtc1

You need to get on the waiting list for an NHS dentist, depending on the … You need to get on the waiting list for an NHS dentist, depending on the area it could take a couple of months or more.

Fair enough, been 3 years since I've been so just need a normal check up/odd fillings.

always tick box L on back of prescriptions and when it is time to renew form allow 5-6 weeks so do it early.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions